Thursday, April 15, 2010


Amazing Thailand

and so I just came back from a holiday in Bangkok, a city in the midst of political distress, dangerous, and a time where tourists avoid visiting. Nevertheless, my wife, Joshua, my Sister-in-law, brother-in-law and his fiancee had a great time shopping and eating. Although major shopping malls were closed, the ones we usually go to were still open to customers: Mah Boon Krong, Suan Lum Night Bazzaar, JJ Market and Platinum Mall.


ACCA

This is it. Professional, promising career prospects, pays good money, and quite importantly, international. I choose this path over Logistics and Supply Chain after giving some thoughts. I have to work hard when classes commence, I had to. This time, its not just for me. I wouldnt want to disappoint my wife, my son and my supportive Grandpa, who gave me an interest-free loan, by failing the exams. Heard that papers are tough. Thats what it takes to be a professional isnt it?


C Jan11 7.5 Call

Took a small step to get started with options. Bought a long call for 11 bucks(0.11 X 100) before broker commissions, an insignificant amount which will be forgotten. Citigroup was trading between 4 - 5 bucks just for the past couple of days and hope that it gets nearer ITM in the coming months.

I was quite interested to use the long Iron Condor, a little similar to the I mentioned in the previous post since expiry date is just 1 day away and letting it expire worthless, but just realised I didnt have enough in my trading account yet to meet the Options Buying Power requirement.

I plan to purchase C shares with the little amount of money that I have.( I have been saving up to this for a long time) once my money is in from the transfer. Let this money work harder instead of staying in my savings account. And at the same time purchase put options to protect them. This way, I'm in a winning position. Unless C got stucked sideways for long periods of time(which is unlikely), I'm quite certain its going to perform well for the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment